Loki Season 2: Is this Disneys best hit in a while?

The Loki series started on June 9th, 2021, and season 1 ended on July 14th, 2021. It started when Loki was being taken to prison and touched a stone. He was taken to a different part of time to the Time Variance Authority (TVA) after stealing the Tesseract during the Avenger Endgame (2019). When watching it, you can’t help but realize that there’s several different types of Lokis trying to get back home after being taken by TVA. We leave off as Loki has been pushed through a door by Sylvie, another Loki variant, after Sylvie stabs Kang the Conqueror. Loki gets put into the past while he tries to come back to the future to tell Mobius, his guide, about the destruction and what lies they all lived in the TVA. The gods they all believed in was all a cover-up set by The Conqueror.

Season 2 of Loki is probably the best series to come out in a long time from Disney. A lot of people love the Marvel series as their last best Marvel movie was Spiderman: Across the Spider-Verse, following Miles Morales as he catapulted across the Multiverse where he encounters a team of people just like him, Spider-people! It was rated 3rd in Most searched animated movies streaming today, even with its bizarre ending. Loki, on the other hand, has reached 10.9 million viewers globally in just three days, as stated in several different news stories and podcasts, and that’s just with one episode! The next episode is coming out the 12th

There were many different opinions with this new series, some with backlashes and some with great inspiration, but there has been so much more joy and people not even knowing if it would come back after 2 years. The Loki series is just a spark of light for all the fans and people that look up to superheroes, even villains in this case. Some responses I’ve gotten were “I’ve waited awhile for this to come out, but I think it was okay. Not really too much worth the wait. The ending of the first episode was pretty horrible, not what I expected, but it was only the first episode so it might get better I hope.” I’ve waited awhile for this, and the wait was worth it. This new season was worthwhile. I’ve watched the 1st season again just to get back into it and figure out what would happen next in the 2nd season and it didn’t disappoint.” This is something I can agree with since I’m a big Marvel fan, with Loki being my favorite character in most of the movies he’s in. I can’t wait for the other episodes to be released and what they have in store for us.