Sole Revolution: The Hottest New Shoe Releases You Can’t Miss

Gisella Galeano
These are a very popular pair of shoes that had dropped in march of 2021. They have become increasingly popular over the last couple of years.

Around this time of year is Christmas time, therefore everyone is writing up their lists to send to Santa asking for all new things. A very popular request for Christmas would be new shoes, considering how you would be able to show them off to your friends and family after you get them. Shoes can be very expensive. That’s why they are the perfect gift to ask for during Christmas or your birthday because then you could get presents of these shoes. Not only that, but there are so many different styles and types of shoes according to your liking, there is always that perfect shoe for you. There are over thousands of shoes that drop each year and sometimes it can be a little hard to keep up with them since there are so many. There are alot of new shoes that are dropping next year in 2024. A lot of people will be rushing to see the prices and where to buy them before they all sell out depending on how popular they’re going to be. Everyone is going to be very excited to see new and improved shoes. Here are some drop dates and releases of some new shoes coming out in 2024 that people are most excited for.

There are the Retro Sail Air Jordan 4’s for Womens. These shoes come up in sizes from 5 to 11.5. These shoes right now do not have a price for the sizes except for 2, and right now these shoes are retailing for 566 dollars. They are supposed to drop on March 16, 2024. These shoes will most likely be very popular due to the all white base of the shoe, the cream colored sole, and the gold accents around the shoe laces. These are very nice but yet simple shoes to pair with anything. As soon as it drops, the prices should definitely go down, but as of right now, this is the pricing. These are a very high quality shoe and definitely worth your cash if you wanna splurge.

These are the Air Jordan 3’s Retro SE Craft – Ivory. These shoes bring a lot of nostalgia going back to one of the first Jordan 3’s ever created back in the 90’s. These shoes have an all white base and have a cream colored trim around the shoe and a lightish brown color for the sole. This shoe has gray detailing around the back of the shoe, around the laces, and around the toe part of the shoe. These shoes are supposed to drop on March 2nd, 2024. The shoe sizes range from 3.5 to 20. Because of this, a lot of people will be allowed to get the shoe no matter how small or big their feet are. As of right now, the shoes are priced at 697 dollars, but as soon as the shoe drops, the prices will most likely drop as well. These are a great find if you’re looking for that nice simple look.

These are a pair of Jordan 1’s dunks. These shoes come in all different colors and styles. These shoes have become very popular over the last couple of years, especially women wearing dunks because they feel confident and at ease with the shoes they are wearing. They also have really good pricing depending on the shoe you’re getting. These are the womens dunks Adobe. These drop January 29, 2024. As of right now, the price is 227 dollars for these dunks. These shoes have a white base with a muted dark pink all around the shoe as well as the sole and the trim is white. The Nike sign is a dark red. These shoes are perfect for the girly girls that love a nice pink outfit with a nice pair of muted pink shoes to tie it all together.

These shoes look so cute and very trendy for the new season and would go great with any planned outfits. I can’t wait for these shoes to drop and for more shoes to come out and be the new popular shoe everyone gets.