Mirror Image Glam: Discover Wallet-Friendly Alternatives with these Makeup Dupes

Gisella Galeano
This brand is very popular, but it is also very expensive. There a greater alternatives to this that is on your budget.

There are many high-end makeup products that are worth your cash, but others are not and you can always find cheaper alternatives that are exactly like the high-end brand. They could have the exact same formula, the same coverage, and the same pigment. These makeup dupes are especially helpful to the people that are on a budget and can not afford the expensive makeup.

Sometimes, people like the makeup dupe more than the real makeup product, not only for the price difference, but also by the way it wears and the formula of the product. For example, the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter is a glowy skin tint with light to no coverage. Many people prefer to use this under a foundation for a glowy/dewy look. The dupe for this product is the Elf Halo Glow. This is the same product as Charlotte Tilbury, but people often like this product more because the Elf Halo Glow has slightly more coverage than the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter. Comparing the pricing of these two, there is a big difference which is what makes it budget friendly. The Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter is 50 dollars, while the Elf Halo Glow is 15 dollars. Therefore, not everyone has to go and buy the high-end brands; they could just get the cheaper alternative.

Another very well loved makeup dupe that can be a skincare dupe too is the Drunk Elephant Bronzing Drops and the L’oreal LumiGlotion. Not to mention that the Drunk Elephant Bronzing drops are always sold out, but they are also priced at almost 40 dollars while the LumiGlotion gives the same finish for under your makeup and is priced at 14 dollars. This product is a really great alternative for people who cannot afford the high-end version.

High end makeup might look really good on the skin and will give you that flawless makeup look. However, some people do not have the money to pay for it. Some people can be less fortunate, but that is totally okay. There are always really good drugstore products that will give you the same effect that you’re looking for but at half the price. These people are influenced by these influencers that use the most expensive makeup and they want to be exactly like them but they know they cannot afford those types of products. However, they could always find great alternatives that work the exact same and give them the same flawless look that they were hoping for. They were able to achieve the flawless perfect look that they were hoping for while staying within their budget. There are a ton of different ways to save money while buying makeup products by buying dupes, promo codes, and many more. This way you will never have to pay full price for makeup again.