The Student News Site of Coral Springs Charter School

Paw Print

Paw Print

Paw Print

Last minute love: A Valentine’s Day gift guide

Students sharing what Valentine’s Day gifts they would recommend for others.

Celebrate love and affection through the art of gift giving this Valentine’s Day with help from this student-based gift-guide. Whether searching for a present for a significant other or a beloved friend, here are ten popular options at our school.

1. Chick-fil-A Heart Platter
From January 29th-February 24th at select Chick-fil-A locations, customers can choose between 10-count Chick-n-Minis, 30-count Chick-fil-A nuggets, 12 Chocolate Fudge Brownies halves, or 6 Chocolate Chunk Cookies. These specially-plated delicacies are the perfect Valentine’s Day treat to give to food lovers.

2. Lego Flower Sets
Flowers that may be pricey, but can last a lifetime, Lego flowers come in many gorgeous designs. These sets can either be a fun experience to build with a friend/lover or be a substitute for regular flowers.

3. Tulips
On the more affordable side, regular flowers such as tulips are a simple and sweet gesture to show that one was willing to go out of their way and find something purposeful. They come in a wide array of colors to choose from.

4. A Dinner Date
The gift of time is just as important as any tangible gift one can hold. Spending cquality time with a loved one over a meal is a great way to bond and connect. Dates are a great way to visit new restaurants and possibly create a tradition of it.

5. Squishmallows
A comforting gift that isn’t pricey can be the way to go. Squishmallows range from sizes of 3.5” to 24”. You can either buy a Valentine’s limited edition squishmallow or their favorite animal.

6. Framed Pictures
Gifting a picture is a meaningful and personalized way to show that one cares, giving someone a memory they can look back on for years to come can evoke happy emotions. The present is something both sides can cherish and celebrate.

7. Candy
It is a classic Valentine’s Day gift to share with loved ones. By giving someone their delicious favorite treats, it can enhance their day. Some popular candies for the holiday include conversation hearts and chocolate boxes. Similarly, some companies create Valentine’s Day themed candies like M&Ms, Reese’s, and Sour Patch Kids.

8. Heartfelt Note
There isn’t always a need to be materialistic when it comes to gift giving; sometimes it is more meaningful to create something with sentimental value.

9. Jewelry
Kendra Scott, Pandora, Tiffany’s, and Ana Louisa are all places to get high quality jewelry items like rings, necklaces, and bracelets. Whenever one wears their precious gift, they can be reminded that their significant other is always with them. Some companies like Pandora even offer customizable engravings to make the gift all that more special.

10. Gift Certificate To Get Nails Done
Self-care and relaxation is important to everyone, and getting nails done is one way to wind down. It is a personalizable experience that allows people to treat themselves and reset.