Best swimsuit brands for Spring Break

Spring break is approaching which means it’s time for swimsuit shopping. You need a swimsuit that provides style and confidence. Here are the ten best bikini brands for this upcoming Spring Break.

Sun’s out, you know what that means… time to get your tan on. Spring break is right around the corner so you need to run and go swimsuit shopping. Here are the 10 best swimsuit brands for 2024:

Shein: Shein is known for having great clothing and swimsuits at great prices. The swimsuit sets cost about twelve dollars. Shein has many different patterns and styles which makes it a great place to find cute and very affordable swimsuits.

Target: Target gets a new selection of swimsuits every year. They have lots of variety in one piece swimsuits and bikinis. The designs of the swimsuits are always super vibrant and colorful, which makes it perfect for a vacation or even just tanning at the beach. Target swimsuits are sold separately to have the ability for people to be able to mix and match colors and styles. The tops and bottoms are each 15 dollars and one piece swimsuits are about 30-35 dollars.

Hollister: Hollisters is known to have a great spring and summer selection for their clothing. Many often underestimate their swimsuits. For all their sets, they have different styles for bottoms to fit everyone’s comfort level. The price range is about 25 dollars for a top and 13 for bottoms. One piece swimsuits are 49-54 dollars.

Aerie: Aerie’s swimsuits, like Hollister, offer variety in their bottoms and tops as well. They also sell great one pieces with great designs. The tops and bottoms are around 15 dollars and it’s around 50 for a one piece. The price range for their bikinis are similar to targets.

Pacsun: Pacsun is not always popular for their swimsuits, but they definitely have great ones. In store, they don’t have a huge selection but they have a lot online. The price range is 30 dollars for the top and bottoms each.

Amazon: Amazon is known for selling swimsuits of all brands. It’s a great place to find dupes for expensive brands. The prices range, since it is a mixture of different brands, so it really just depends. A pro about it is that there is a lot of variety. They have all styles and sizes.

Bright Swimwear: Bright swimwear is a Swedish swimwear brand. It’s an online store that has many colorful patterns. The tops and bottoms are 30 dollars each. There is a different style for everyone to suit people’s comfort level.

Billabong: Billabong is a super beachy aesthetic brand. It’s all about the surf and swim lifestyle. They have so many swimsuits and clothes. Billabong swimsuits are around 50-60 dollars for the top and bottoms each.

Kulani Kinis: Kulani Kinis is an Australian swimsuit brand. It sells super bright swimsuits. Another thing is that it sells matching couples swimsuits. This is great if you are going on a spring break or summer vacay with your partner. Kulani Kinis sells both one piece and two piece sets. It is more on the pricey side, with the tops and bottoms being 59 dollars each.

Triangl: Triangl is a very popular brand that is all over the internet. They have different styles for their different prints. You can buy the full set for 109 dollars or you can buy the top and bottom separate for around 50 dollars each. If you buy the set together you are still able to customize the sizes, for example you could get a size small top and size extra small bottoms. Triangl also sells one piece swimsuits for 119 as well. You can find matching cover ups for the swimsuits as well.