Summer of Sun-kissed Styles

This summer there is a variety of fun items to buy in order to update your wardrobe.

With less than a month until summer break, the stress of figuring out what to wear increases tremendously. As during the school year students rely on uniforms to wear most days, summertime opens up the doors to more styles and trends to follow. Below is a list of the top summer trends to fashionably prepare for the 2-month break.
1) Tube tops
These are a practical option for a simple cover up at the beach or to elevate dinner during the sunset. These pair well with white linen pants or basic jean shorts.
EFAN Tube Top
SHEIN MOD Floral Print Ruched Asymmetrical Hem Mesh Tube Top
Subdued Anglaise Crop Top

2) Babydoll tops
These tops can be styled in many ways and offer a flowy fit for hotter days. Some online brands offering them include American Eagle and Urban Outfitters. Sometimes even T.J. Maxx offers some good options as well.
AE Cap-Sleeve Babydoll Top
BDG Urban Outfitters Bella Womens Babydoll Top
3) Floral prints
Flowers brighten up a look in a variety of ways such as adding bold designs to an outfit or a delicate sense of fashion. Although the types of flower patterns change throughout the years, it is certainly something that will always be in style.
Altar’d Calliope Floral Corset Top
4) Adidas Shoes
Adidas shoes are now back in style, however in new styles. Many people are rushing to grab Samba, Gazelle, Spezials, and Canvas shoes in a variety of colors. They pair well with many outfits whether skirts or jeans.
Adidas Campus 00s Shoes
Adidas Gazelle Indoor
5) White dresses
These are essential for summer as they are a classic and timeless staple that everyone can wear.
Princess Polly Khalia Mini Dress White
Princess Polly Nicoletta Mini Dress White
Princess Polly Matea Mini Dress White
6) Jean Skorts and Skirts
Skorts are rising in popularity as they offer the cute looks of a skirt but are more practical for activities throughout the day. Both, skirts and skorts, overall elevate a look and are breathable, keeping you cooler in warm weather.
Edikted Distressed Denim Mini Skirt
PacSun Light Blue Stretch Mid Rise Denim Mini Skirt
Princess Polly GAZELLE DENIM SKORT LIGHT WASH
7) Bows
These enhance a look by adding something extra to what you wear. Whether as a hair accessory or on a piece of clothing it definitely uplifts any look.
SHEIN MOD Black Bow Summer Top Solid Tie Shoulder Ruched Wide Strap Top
Altar’d State Lilia Lace Bow Dress
Altar’d State Lilia Strapless Bow Dress
8) Graphic baby tees
These are a simple style offering a comfortable fit. They are easy to throw on with any bottoms and a simple graphic design can add a fun touch to an outfit. A good brand offering some is In print We Trust.
In Print We Trust ‘Lucky Shot’ Baby Tee
In Print We Trust ‘Put a Bow On It’ Baby Tee
In Print We Trust ‘Cherry’ Baby Tee
9) Kulani Kinis
This brand offers trending styles and patterns alongside high-quality fabrics. There is an extensive number of suits to choose from no matter the coverage or support one wants.
Halter Bralette Bikini Top – Rose Quartz
Ruched Bralette Bikini Top – Love Story
10) Off- the shoulder top
They add something extra to any look while keeping one’s shoulders cool. They can be styled with jeans, shorts, or skirts.
SHEIN LUNE Striped Pattern Drop Shoulder Sweater
Garage Off Shoulder Top
11) Linen Pants
These pants give a fun coastal vibe, while also being versatile enough to be dressed up to a classier look.
Cotton On Haven Wide Leg Pant
Target Women’s High-Rise Wide Leg Linen Pull-On Pants – A New Day