Rebirth Island’s Comeback to ‘Call of Duty’

The revitalization of Call of Duty’s Island

Rebirth Island, the fast-paced resurgence map for Call of Duty Warzone, has disappeared for quite a while. Fans and other everyday players have talked about this topic for a minute. There is a lot of anger and questionable emotions coming from the Call of Duty community. Some people are making false claims that the map is coming back, but it still has yet to make a return, which is exactly why we are getting more angry at these claims.

This resurgence map is an alternate gamemode that resembles Battle Royale has got these players to play it for enjoyment and satisfaction. The map has created a lot of memes and memories for the community. Stacking up on kills and third partying squads gave this map an iconic label. The resurgence mechanic, allowing players to redeploy after getting eliminated by other players, kept the game going and the action non stop. This style of play is an alternative to the slower, more strategic approach and good playstyle of the Warzone map, Verdansk.

Rebirth Island offered a time decreasing option for late busy gamers. Matches typically lasted 15-20 minutes, allowing players to squeeze in a quick session or grind out challenges for more XP and enjoyment without consuming so much time. This setting makes Warzone more playable for casual players who might be intimidated by the Rebirth map due to all the tryhards and sweaty players and its short matches.

This iconic map has developed a unique Call of Duty community. The fast-paced, aggressive playstyle of the Rebirth demanded a strong bond, teamwork and communication. Players who mastered this movement found it fun and enjoyable to play. Rebirth’s return would allow our community to shine again once more, making more of the same memories we had and good laughs throughout the years of Call of Duty.

With its focus on action, accessibility, and community, Rebirth Island overpowered the Warzone experience. Its return in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III would be a welcome to more new and old players seeking a quick and strong Battle Royale alternative.