Coral Springs celebrates Teacher Appreciation Week

Lorintz Compere
During Teacher Appreciation Week,

From May 6th to May 10th, teachers will be honored and respected on an annual holiday known as Teacher Appreciation Week. While most would simply appreciate the great efforts teachers make toward educating the future generations, the municipal government of Coral Springs has decided upon a different approach.

Recently, the city of Coral Springs released a list of restaurants, food places, and other stores which will offer great exclusive offers to teachers. Let’s give it a quick look:

Cecilie’s Gourmet Italian Ices, or Cecilie’s Ice for short, is a widely popular ice cream parlor with an Italian twist. During Teacher Appreciation Week, teachers can receive 50% off on one ice sized NY small, Small, Medium, or Large. It is important to note that this offer can only be applied to one item.

Chic Nails & Lash Spa is, as implied by the name, a nail salon and lash business. During the week-long holiday, teachers can expect a 20% cut on their service and a complimentary drink, ranging from soda, water, and wine. For online users, they must use the code 20TAC in order to claim their benefits.

El Mariachi is a restaurant with a Latin theme and general atmosphere. A 20% discount will be offered to teachers at the Wiles road location.

Hot Worx is a fitness location directed toward women, even coming with a sauna. At Hot Worx, teachers can receive a free week of unlimited sessions with 50% off for their enrollment.

Chicken Salad Chick is a health-oriented restaurant which serves nutrient-rich but delicious meals for those looking to better their diet. During Teacher Appreciation Week, teachers can receive 10% off for their purchase.

Cookie Head, another gimmick food place, sells a variety of sugary snacks and drinks, ranging from cookies to milkshakes.

The Fish Joint is another gimmick restaurant focusing on seafood related food items. It is doing a 20% off offer for all purchases.

However, the list of stores participating in Teacher Appreciation Week does not end here. There are a variety of additional stores taking part in this activity, including John the Baker, Let’s Chill, and Wings Plus. Further information can be found on Coral Springs municipal government’s social media accounts.